accuses me of lack of "rigorous journalism" in her smear list of questions sent prior to the Mayday series which little more than a collection of #WhiteHelmet
manufacturers, promoters and protectionists. However, when I queried the veracity of one...
2...BBC researcher's testimony which was not rigorously questioned by BBC producer -My reporting from the scene of the Rashideen massacre, Aleppo April 2017 & on Habak (researcher) "is frankly shockingly bad – full of terrible inaccuracies" says Chloe.
3. However when I questioned Chloe re the "terrible inaccuracies" she failed to clarify. I pointed out that while Chloe is relying on video footage fm journalists who can only film wth permission of Nusra Front/ #AlQaeda
, I was in Aleppo on day of attack & took first hand...
4. ..testimony fm survivors. I followed up on missing children at regular intervals & survivor testimony put BBC researcher, Habak, at scene prior 2 planned explosion that massacred > 100 children. Habak seen chatting wth armed groups & was present when.. https://21stcenturywire.com/2017/09/29/victims-rashideen-betrayed-politicized-western-media-exploited-white-helmets-part-one/
5. ..chips were used to lure children fm buses in the morning & later to lead them to their death. 50 children are still missing. Habak & Chloe did not respond when I asked what happened to the child Habak was carrying.
6...Habak was trained by UK FCO outreach organisations, Basma & ARK, tasked to provide PR/Media support for armed groups, dominated by Al Qaeda. other journalists who were in Rashideen are funded by sponsors of terrorist groups - Qatar & Saudi Arabia. https://thegrayzone.com/2020/09/23/syria-leaks-uk-contractors-opposition-media/
7. "Habak has never worked WITH any armed groups. Like many other civilians he has been in areas where armed groups were in control. Many media activists and cameramen and other civilians were operating in those areas without being killed." says Chloe
8. Chloe displays a woeful ignorance of situation in #Syria
- not surprising as she has NEVER been inside #Syria
unlike the journalists she is trying to smear for lack of "rigorous journalism". "Journalists" in Al Qaeda-controlled areas can only work with their permission.
9. Any #Syrian
journalist or civilian who publicly contests #AlQaeda
& other extremist gang brutality will be executed, tortured or detained. Ergo any journalist who can move among armed groups, attend rallies & celebrate with them is working WITH them, no question.
10. As Twitter locked my account for images containing "gore" I cannot tweet the images displayed & celebrated by friends of Habak that show dead/tortured #SAA
prisoners, murdered children & Russian pilot corpses being dismembered by armed groups Chloe claims Habak is not "with"
11. One of Habak's best friends is Milad Al Shehabi who has promotional videos on his page of Nour Al Din Zinki fighters. A brutal extremist group, formerly sponsored by US, beheaders of 12 yr old child, Abdullah Issa, in 2016. Also connected to #WhiteHelmets
12. An image taken from Habak's own FB page is a eulogy for an armed gang member. But, remember, Chloe #BBC
insists that Habak was just somewhow able to mingle, attend rallies & film Nusra Front affiliates while remaining neutral.
13. Another attendee at rally where Habak is hugging quite a few members of armed groups, is believed to be Ahmed Mojadidi - who welcomed Sheikh Abdullah Muhaysini to terrorist-occupied East Aleppo in 2016 - Muhaysini is Riyadh funded fanatic, trainer of child suicide bombers etc
14. There is a lot more photographic & video evidence but it does look as if the #BBC
has employed a "researcher" who gave testimony for "Mayday"series without "rigorous" investigation into his background - perhaps @NikGowing @bbclysedoucet @BowenBBC
15. Certainly Habak ran with #AlQaeda
Nour al Din Zinki & affiliated armed extremist groups but never documented any of their war crimes including torture of POWs, beheading of 12 year old child, dismemberment of Russian pilot, atrocities committed against Syrian civilians.
16. I leave you with quote fm mainstream journalist, Patrick Cockburn:
"The real reason that reporting of the Syrian conflict has been so inadequate is that Western news organisations have almost entirely outsourced their coverage to the rebel side." https://www.lrb.co.uk/the-paper/v39/n03/patrick-cockburn/who-supplies-the-news
17. My recommendation to @ChloeHadj
is to do a bit more "rigorous" journalism before attempting to smear honest journalists who report what they see on the ground & hear fm #Syrian
people while u sit in London interviewing "armed group" sympathisers.
Tip: mention @twtextapp on a Twitter thread with the keyword “unroll” to get a link to it.