1. The states were able to count the ballots in a timely fashion in 2016, and Donald Trump was the indisputable president-elect by 2 a.m. in the morning of the next day. There were no questions about processes, no necessary litigation, etc.
2. Instead, they manufactured a Russian collusion hoax to undermine Trump's presidency. But what happened between 2016 and 2020?
3. The Democrats decided to change election rules in several states and spent the time between 2016 and 2020 litigating, legislating, and bureaucratically instituting methods by which the next Democrat nominee would be greatly advantaged.
4. Obviously, this was a plan strategically instituted and, now, executed. Moreover, notice how the Democrats want earlier and earlier voting before the actual election day, and later and later counting after the election day. All of this creates chaos and confusion as well.
5. Indeed, that is the real purpose of, among other things, mail-in voting, which Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats have demanded for the last year or so, using the coronavirus as a fig-leaf.
6. In sum, the Democrats were not going to tolerate the re-election of President Trump, having spent the last 4-years trying to drive him from office after his first election.