The identity of the [D] Portland #Antifa
street murderer is not released. Portland police say that “no suspect information is being released at his time,” and no arrests have been made. https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1300025245626228736
3. PORTLAND OREGON SHOOTING of PRAYER PATRIOT
4. Shooter remains at large.
5. Moments before shooting the prayer patriot, "Hey! We got ourselves a Uighur!" ("wigger"). China? https://www.businessinsider.com/china-uighur-monitor-home-shared-bed-report-2019-11
7. Large clenched fist tattoo on right side of neck, and right elbow bandage noted.
8. A month ago, Michael, 48, a "professional snowboarder" and "contractor", describes a street altercation where was shot in the arm.
9. He explains that "they" are sending people in, that it is warfare, and that he is trying to give his daughter an education.
10. His daughter's "going to be contributing to the running the new country" he's fighting for. https://youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=gfMnZX7Z56o&feature=emb_logo
11. He explained to us, "No, I'm not crazy.....".
12. June 9th, Michael Reinoehl, 48, was charged w driving under influence of a controlled substance, recklessly endangering another person, unlawful possession of a firearm, driving while uninsured, driving while suspended, & for speeding at 111 mph w son. https://www.bakercityherald.com/news/local/father-son-charged-after-allegedly-racing-at-111-mph-on-interstate-84/article_d4ce15e0-aa5c-11ea-b7be-e72ba4f60fa1.html
13. On Instagram Michael Reinoehl told us "I am 100% ANTIFA all the way! .. it must be met with equal force! .. it will be a fight like no other! It will be a war and like all wars there will be casualties. I was in the army & I hated it. I did not feel like fighting for them..."
14. The assassin was spotted earlier last night before the murder.
15. Portland won't inform the public yet so far, but the deceased prayer patriot is said to be Jay Bishop. https://twitter.com/Trump_Girl_NY/status/1300079370741088257?s=20
Tip: mention @twtextapp on a Twitter thread with the keyword “unroll” to get a link to it.