Thread: who was Robert Maxwell? What was the Jeffrey Epstein/Mossad connection?
1. Ian Robert Maxwell MC (born Ján Ludvík Hyman Binyamin Hoch; 10 June 1923 – 5 November 1991), was a British media proprietor and Member of Parliament (MP).
2. Robert Maxwell was born into a poor Yiddish-speaking Orthodox Jewish family in the small town of Slatinské Doly (now Solotvyno, Ukraine) in the easternmost province of pre-World War II Czechoslovakia.
3. His parents were Mechel Hoch and Hannah Slomowitz. He had six siblings. In 1939, the area was reclaimed by Hungary. Most members of his family died in Auschwitz after Hungary was occupied in 1944 by Nazi Germany,
4. but he had years earlier escaped to France. Source: Марк Штейнберг. Евреи в войнах тысячелетий. p. 227. ISBN 5-93273-154-0 (in Russian)
6. After the fall of France and the British retreat to Britain, Maxwell (using the name "Ivan du Maurier"or "Leslie du Maurier" ) Source: Walters Rob (8 December 2009). https://books.google.com/books?id=rwOCvfd6Ud4C&pg=PA57&lpg=PA57&dq=%22ivan+du+maurier%22#v=onepage
7. the surname taken from the name of a popular cigarette brand, Du Maurier) took part in a protest against the leadership of the Czechoslovak Army, and with 500 other soldiers he was transferred to the Royal Pioneer Corps and later to the North Staffordshire Regiment in 1943.
8. He was then involved in action across Europe, from the Normandy beaches to Berlin, and achieved the rank of sergeant. Maxwell gained a commission in 1945 and was promoted to the rank of captain.
9. In January 1945, Maxwell's heroism in “storming a German machine-gun nest” during the war won him the Military Cross, presented by Field Marshal Bernard Montgomery. (George S Patton's nemesis). https://www.forbes.com/sites/noahkirsch/2020/02/28/long-before-ghislaine-maxwell-disappeared-came-her-mogul-fathers-mysterious-death/#6556be545869
11. Maxwell naturalized as a British subject on 19 June 1946. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_London_Gazette
12. He changed his name by deed of change of name on 30 June 1948. Is this when he was recruited by [THEM]? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_London_Gazette
13. In 1945, Maxwell married Elisabeth "Betty" Meynard, a French Protestant, and the couple had nine children over the next sixteen years:
14. Michael, Philip, Ann, Christine, Isabel, Karine, Ian, Kevin and Ghislaine. Source: Haines, Joe (1988). Maxwell. London: Futura. pp. 434 et seq. ISBN 0-7088-4303-4.
15. In a 1995 interview, Elisabeth talked of how they were recreating his childhood family, victims of the Holocaust. https://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=990CE1DD103BF936A25751C0A963958260&sec=&spon=&pagewanted=all
16. Five of his children – Christine, Isabel, Ian, Kevin and Ghislaine – were later employed within his companies. Daughter Karine died of leukemia at age three, while Michael was severely injured in a car crash in 1961,
17. at the age of fifteen, when his driver fell asleep at the wheel. Michael never regained consciousness and died seven years later. https://web.archive.org/web/20131103051312/http://www.free-researchpapers.com/dbs/a5/bmu335.shtml
18. After the war, Maxwell used contacts in the Allied occupation authorities to go into business, becoming the British and US distributor for Springer Verlag, a publisher of scientific books. In 1951, he bought three-quarters of Butterworth-Springer, a minor publisher;
19. the remaining quarter was held by the experienced scientific editor Paul Rosbaud. They changed the name of the company to Pergamon Press and rapidly built it into a major publishing house.
20. In 1964, representing the Labour Party, Maxwell was elected as Member of Parliament (MP) for Buckingham and re-elected in 1966. He gave an interview to The Times in 1968, in which he said the House of Commons provided him with a problem.
22. Maxwell lost his seat in 1970 to the Conservative William Benyon. He contested Buckingham again in both 1974 general elections, but without success.
23. At the beginning of 1969, it emerged that Maxwell's attempt to buy the tabloid newspaper News of the World had failed. http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/january/2/newsid_2492000/2492157.stm
24. The Carr family, which owned the title, was incensed at the thought of a Czechoslovak immigrant with [socialist politics] gaining ownership, and the board voted against Maxwell's bid without any dissent.
25. The News of the World's editor Stafford Somerfield opposed Maxwell's bid in an October 1968 front page opinion piece, in which he referred to Maxwell's Czechoslovak origins and used his birth name. https://books.google.com/books?id=KPR0pB9UCS4C&pg=PA213
26. He wrote, "This is a British paper, run by British people ... as British as roast beef and Yorkshire pudding ... Let us keep it that way" http://archive.spectator.co.uk/article/25th-october-1968/6/mr-maxwell-and-the-ailing-giant
27. The tycoon who gained control was the Australian Rupert Murdoch, who later that year acquired The Sun, which had also previously interested Maxwell. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-15576907
28. In 1969, Saul Steinberg, head of "Leasco Data Processing Corporation", was interested in a strategic acquisition of Pergamon Press. Steinberg claimed that during negotiations,
29. Maxwell falsely stated that a subsidiary responsible for publishing encyclopedias was extremely profitable. http://politics.guardian.co.uk/politicsobituaries/story/0,1441,587914,00.html
30. At the same time, Pergamon had been forced to reduce its profit forecasts for 1969 from £2.5 million to £2.05 million during the period of negotiations, and dealing in Pergamon shares was suspended on the London stock markets. http://archive.spectator.co.uk/article/30th-august-1969/24/money-wanted-a-board-of-trade-inquiry
31. Maxwell subsequently lost control of Pergamon and was expelled from the board in October 1969, along with three other directors in sympathy with him, by the majority owners of the company's shares. http://archive.spectator.co.uk/article/18th-october-1969/22/money
32. Steinberg purchased Pergamon. An inquiry by the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) under the Takeover Code of the time reported in mid-1971: "We regret having to conclude that, notwithstanding Mr Maxwell's acknowledged abilities and energy,
34. It was found that Maxwell had contrived to maximise Pergamon's share price through transactions between his private family companies. Hmmm kinda sounds like a Soros tactic. http://politics.guardian.co.uk/politicsobituaries/story/0,1441,587914,00.html
35. At the same time, the United States Congress was investigating Leasco's takeover practices. Justice Thayne Forbes in September 1971 was critical of the inquiry: "They had moved from an inquisitorial role to accusatory one and virtually committed the business murder of
36. Mr. Maxwell." He further continued that the trial judge would probably find that the inspectors had acted "contrary to the rules of natural justice"
37. The company performed poorly under Steinberg; Maxwell reacquired Pergamon in 1974 after borrowing funds. Who loaned him the money? I can't find a record of it anywhere! https://web.archive.org/web/20020818222600/http://www.ketupa.net/maxwell.htm
38. Maxwell established the Maxwell Foundation in Liechtenstein in 1970. Once again using borrowed funds, he acquired the British Printing Corporation (BPC) in 1981 and changed its name first to the British Printing and Communication Corporation (BPCC)
39. and then to the Maxwell Communications Corporation. The company was later sold in a management buyout and is now known as Polestar.
40. You can see the rise of his empire below.
41. The swamp definitely runs deep and it didn't take long until Maxwell was connected to some of the most powerful people in the world.
42. Maxwell was also the chairman of Oxford United, saving them from bankruptcy and attempting to merge them with Reading in 1983 to form a club he wished to call "Thames Valley Royals".
43. He took Oxford into the top flight of English football in 1985 and the team won the League Cup a year later.
44. Maxwell was known to be litigious against those who would speak or write against him. The satirical magazine Private Eye lampooned him as "Cap'n Bob" and the "bouncing Czech", http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/6620291.stm
45. the latter nickname having originally been devised by Prime Minister Harold Wilson (under whom Maxwell was an MP). Maxwell took out several libel actions against Private Eye, http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2012-05-01/news/sns-rt-newscorp-hackingmaxwelll5e8g18z9-20120501_1_lady-ghislaine-maxwell-companies-british-parliamentary-committee
46. one resulting in the magazine losing an estimated £225,000 and Maxwell using his commercial power to hit back with a one-off spoof magazine Not Private Eye. http://www.magforum.com/notprivateeye.htm
47. Israel is Last, Q!
Part II: The Israel connection
A hint of Maxwell's service to the Israeli state was provided by John Loftus and Mark Aarons,
48. who described Maxwell's contacts with Czechoslovak communist leaders in 1948 as crucial to the Czechoslovak decision to arm Israel in the 1948 Arab–Israeli War.
49. Czechoslovak military assistance was both unique and crucial for the fledgling state as it battled for its existence. It was Maxwell's covert help in smuggling aircraft parts into Israel
50. that led to the country having air superiority during their 1948 War of Independence. Source: John Loftus and Mark Aarons, The Secret War Against the Jews.
51. [The Mossad Connection] The Foreign Office suspected that Maxwell was a secret agent of a foreign government, possibly a double agent or a triple agent, and "a thoroughly bad character and almost certainly financed by Russia".
52. Maxwell had known links to the British Secret Intelligence Service (MI6), to the Soviet KGB, and to the Israeli intelligence service, Mossad. https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1445707/FO-suspected-Maxwell-was-a-Russian-agent-papers-reveal.html
53. Six serving and former heads of Israeli intelligence services attended Maxwell's funeral in Israel, while Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir eulogized him and stated: “He has done more for Israel than can today be said." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gideon%27s_Spies
54. Shortly before Maxwell's death, a former employee of Israel's Military Intelligence Directorate, Ari Ben-Menashe, approached a number of news organizations in Britain
55. The Vanunu Case: Ben-Menashe also claimed that in 1986, Maxwell had told the Israeli Embassy in London that Mordechai Vanunu had given information about Israel's nuclear capability to The Sunday Times,
56. then to the Daily Mirror. Vanunu was subsequently kidnapped by Mossad and smuggled to Israel, convicted of treason and imprisoned for eighteen years. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/the-mystery-of-maxwells-death-6107041.html
57. Ben-Menashe's story was ignored at first, but eventually The New Yorker journalist Seymour Hersh repeated some of the allegations during a press conference in London held to publicise The Samson Option, Hersh's book about Israel's nuclear weapons.
58. Source: Hersh, Seymour M. The Samson Option : Israel's Nuclear Arsenal and American Foreign Policy (1st ed.). New York. pp. 312–315. ISBN 0-394-57006-5. OCLC 24609770
59. On 21 October 1991, Labour MP George Galloway and Conservative MP Rupert Allason (also known as espionage author Nigel West), agreed to raise the issue in the House of Commons under parliamentary privilege protection,
60. which in turn allowed British newspapers to report events without fear of libel suits. Maxwell called the claims "ludicrous, a total invention" and sacked Davies. https://www.theguardian.com/fromthearchive/story/0,,1078193,00.html
61. A year later, in Galloway's libel settlement against Mirror Group Newspapers (in which he received "substantial" damages), Galloway's counsel announced that the MP accepted that the group's staff had not been involved in Vanunu's abduction.
62. On 4 November 1991, Maxwell, had an argumentative phone call with his son Kevin over a meeting scheduled with the Bank of England on Maxwell's default on £50,000,000 in loans. Maxwell missed the meeting, instead traveling to his yacht, Lady Ghislaine, in the Canary Islands
63. On 5 November, Maxwell was last in contact with the crew of the Lady Ghislaine at 4:25 a.m. local time, but was found to be missing later in the morning.
65. Maxwell was presumed to have fallen overboard from the vessel, which was cruising off the Canary Islands. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/1249739.stm
67. Besides a “graze to his left shoulder,” there were no noticeable wounds on Maxwell's body. The official ruling at an inquest held in December 1991 was death by a heart attack combined with accidental drowning, http://articles.philly.com/1991-12-14/news/25810731_1_lady-ghislaine-insurers-tycoon
68. Here's where it gets a little fishy! 3, yes three pathologists, were unable to agree on the cause of death at the inquest. Come on man! If it was as simple as a natural death due to a heart attack, which resulted in a fall in to the water, it would be open and shut.
69. Someone must have been pretty darn sure it was the result of foul play. However, Murder was ruled out by the judge and, in effect, so was suicide. Isn't that convenient?
70. It is my belief, that Vanunu, blew his cover as a spy/manipulator of world governments. Following his passing, Ghislane took over his role working for Mossad. She along with a representative from Israel, were Jeffrey Epsteins handlers.
71. I have some intel as to who the represenative from Israel was. I also have information connecting Ehud Barrack, the former Israeli Prime Minister to Epstein.
72. However I will release that at a later date. At this time I don't who may be under investigation, or currently under a sealed indictment. I don't want impede any ongoing investigations or tip off a potential suspect. I will give you this.
73. All one has to do is look at how Maxwell was revered by the Israeli government. Keep in mind, he wasn't even a native Israeli. His son discounted the possibility of suicide, saying “I think it is highly unlikely that he would have taken his own life,
74. it wasn’t in his makeup or his mentality." Keep in mind, most of us have heard of the infamous 'Heart Attack Gun'. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6590755.stm
75. Based on all of the reserach I have done previously on Epstein's black book, combined with what I now know about Robert Maxwell,
76. I have a theory. Before I get in to that, note that I don't put much stock in the Forbes article I cited earlier. Why you ask? I think it's self explanatory.
77. What we have here is a conspiracy of the utmost proportions. Think of [THEIR] plan: First we muct control the media, so we can control the narrative. https://www.counterpunch.org/2019/08/16/la-danse-mossad-robert-maxwell-and-jeffrey-epstein/
78. Today is a perfect example. Imediately following @POTUS
firing thre swamp states attorney in the SDNY, Maxwell was arrested by the FBI and charged in that district. No sooner than the news broke, it was trending on social media. BUT, thousands of accts listed at the top of
79. the trend, were trying to connect Trump to Epstein and Maxwell. No mention, that it was Trump's firing of the crooked prosecutor that opened the door to pursue all of the investigations outlined in Q's drop.
80. Stay with me now! Imagine being a country with am asset in the United States.( We'll take a stab in the dark here and say Israel.) An asset with video footage of the wealthiest and most powerful people in the world,
81. not only having sex with children, but taking part in the ritual sacrifice of those children? https://twitter.com/CowgirlCas22/status/1240020157218594818?s=20
82. Can you imagine the power [THEY] would have? Power to influence legislation and trade deals. Power over media moguls to control the news cycle.
83. Power over Hollywood elites to push their narrative in tv shows and movies. Power over Big Tech companies to censor and control the social media platforms.
84. Power over communication moguls to spy on us with our own electronic devices. Power over election officials. Power over the DOJ, FBI and other federal agencies.
85. I could go on and on, but I think you get the picture! When all of this comes crashing down, it's going to be biblical!
86. I felt the need to add this on to my dig. The More we know! Many crime sindicates are now using crypto currency to conduct business.
87. The human trafficking industry just took a yuge hit, It's my guess, all of her Bit Coin and that of her associates, has been seized! https://twitter.com/VincentCrypt46/status/1278731445125570560?s=20
88. I am heavily censored on Twatter; so if you want to see part two of this dig where I go in to the Epstein/Mossad connection and any of my new digs, go to my page and click on the little bell to receive notifications.
89. Now that Q dropped this list containing some of the names in Epstein's black book, I feel it is safe to continue my Epstein Black Book thread. It's coming soon to a twitter near you kek
Tip: mention @twtextapp on a Twitter thread with the keyword “unroll” to get a link to it.