1) Yesterday, we discovered Canada lost it’s bid for a seat with the UN Security Council. I am sickened by the exhorbatent amount of tax payer dollars Trudeau sent abroad to try to buy his way in. This is the tip of the iceberg! #TrudeauResign #CdnPoli https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jun/18/canada-loses-bid-un-security-council-seat-justin-trudeau
2) His pandering for a seat at the Big Boy’s table, with the UN Security Council took him to Africa, during a time when he should have been focused on the Pandemic at home. Instead he was pandering in Africa, and ended his trip in Germany. https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/trudeau-visits-africa-as-part-of-push-for-canadian-seat-on-un-security-council-1.4802495
3) Trudeau was hoping for a "reset" on relations with Africa, the PM acknowledged the security council vote was but “one” reason for the journey. Resets never work-ask Hillary.
4) Africa though, wasn't having any of it. Musabende said Trudeau attending the African Union session was a great place to start. She warned that many African states are looking at Canada with suspicion, because Canada is only showing up now, when it needs something from them.
5) “It comes quite late for a prime minister, who when he came to power said that Canada was back on the world's stage," said Musabende. "What world
stage did he mean if it did not include Africa? Why did he wait for his first four years in power to not even do anything?"
6) Trudeau's officials of course denied the Liberal government mostly ignored Africa until now. Canada is desperately in need of Africa's 54 votes to beat out either Norway or Ireland for the 2 year temp seat on the UN Security Council, which we lost. https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/experts-urge-pm-trudeau-to-use-african-trip-to-reset-relationship-1.4800495
7) Hasn’t Trudeau been vociferously donating Canadian tax dollars to initiatives that are supposed to assist Africa? If they haven’t received the assistance, then who has been?
8) Trudeau capped off his shameful African trip in Germany, which caught him bowing to Iran’s foreign minister Javad Zarif, and other despots just a month after 57 Canadians were killed by the Iranian regime. https://thepostmillennial.com/trudeau-bows-to-iranian-regime
9) On June 16, the coward of the cottage was on a lengthy call with the leader from Ethopia. Trying to secure those last minute votes, even though he denies that was the reason for the call.
10) As a matter of fact, he’s been shilling so hard, the call marked PMJT’s 61st call to a world leader while being self-isolated during the COVID19 Pandemic. https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/it-s-definitely-a-nail-biter-canada-braces-for-un-security-council-vote-after-long-campaign-1.4987055
11) When Canada lost the bid, Lamesteam media decided to attack Andrew Scheer’s comments on the pathetic loss, in addition to lowballing the donation dollars Trudeau has wasted throughout this run, trying to make it appear not significant. https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/united-nations-security-council-canada-1.5615488
12) They listed the amount spent as “more then 2.3 million.” In just the last donation only, made to Fiji, the number was triple that in one transaction! We may never know the actual dollar amount of tax payer funds wasted.
13) Let’s take a look at that last “transaction”
On June 13/20 it was announced “Canada had partnered up with the Rocky Mountain Institute based out of Colorado to assist FIJI with 10 million dollars to support “Climate Finance for the Pacific.” https://www.fiji.gov.fj/Media-Centre/News/CANADA%E2%80%99S-PRIME-MINISTER-RT-HON-JUSTIN-TRUDEAU-ANNO
14) “Canada has partnered with Rocky Mountain Institute (RMI), a leading climate innovator and a grouping of like-minded actors in coming together to identify concrete solutions for action under a Climate Finance Access Network (CFAN) initiative.” https://rmi.org/rmi-introduces-the-climate-finance-access-network-at-cop25/
15) Who else has partnered with the Rocky Mountain Institute? The usual suspects. An “Alliance Partner” donates 1 million or more/year. https://rmi.org/about/financialsannuals-reports/
16) Who’s on the Board of Directors? There’s quite the cast including staff from thr foundations or companies of Tom Steyer, Sir Richard Branson, many from the World Bank sphere and more.
17) Now, onto other donor’s for this “noble” cause. I’ve highlighted the ones of interest.
Rockefeller’s, Clinton Foundation, Open Society, Bloomberg....
18) In 2019, the Government of Canada only donated a paltry $10,000.00. What changed on June 13, 2020 to make PMJT so generous? Remember all the June 13 comms? Signal more money was needed to pay protestors?
19) Here’s another interesting site I found that tracks the Goverment of Canada’s foreign donations. They have up until the end of 2019.
20) According to these stats, we can see exactly where Canada’s tax dollars flowed to. Interesting-Bangladesh received the most.
Canada’s Foreign Aid Donations http://cidpnsi.ca/canadas-foreign-aid-2012-2/
21) Bangladesh Taka=Bangladesh Currency. In some early drops from Q, we discovered Bangladesh was a Black-Op clown site. Are we starting to see the big picture? Canada’s tax dollars have been funding Black Ops through Bangladesh for a long time. No wonder Africa is angry!
23) Think Uranium 1...Bangladesh=BDT Rothschild controlled bank. The washing machine! Hard earned Canadian Tax Dollars funding Black Ops.
Welcome to the DS!
24) What else happened since Trudeau’s election? President Trump. America not for sale anymore.
Nothing can stop what is coming!
Tip: mention @twtextapp on a Twitter thread with the keyword “unroll” to get a link to it.