1. Bernie and Jane Sanders. Yanis Varoufakis. European Realistic Disobedience Front (MeRA25). European Left. Socialist dictators in South/Central America. Venezuela. Foro de São Paulo. Internacional Progresista.
ALL working together AGAINST the U.S. https://sandersinstitutegathering.org/speakers/
2. "With fascist movements on the rise and controlling the levers of power in the United States and across the world, the...Sanders Institute and Europe's DiEM25—the groups founded by Jane Sanders and former Greek Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis..." https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.commondreams.org/news/2018/11/30/it-time-progressives-world-unite-sanders-varoufakis-issue-open-call-new-global%3famp
3. I've showed you Sanders is tied to "European Left"
"The Party of the European Left (EL) has attended the XXV edition of the Foro de São Paulo (FSP), celebrated in Caracas 28...The FSP is an event that gathers the progressive parties and movements of the whole Latin America...
4. ...In the afternoon of the 25th, a meeting was held between the delegations of the EL and FSP, with the approval of a common declaration where an in-depth analysis of the current political situation in Latin America and Europe has been made." https://www.european-left.org/the-party-of-the-european-left-approves-a-roadmap-of-common-actions-with-the-foro-de-sao-paulo-in-caracas/
5. Do you understand? A U.S. Senator has RECRUITED politicians, elected officials and activists from around the world in order to challenge U.S. President Donald Trump and America's foreign and economic policies. Sanders' wife Jane founded an Institute to spread socialist ideas.
6. One of those groups has formed a contracted coalition with dangerous, socialist dictatorships from Latin America in a meeting held in Caracas, the capital city of Venezuela. This was all made possible by a decades old group of socialists and communists who partnered together.
7. "The idea of creating this platform arose during a discussion between Luiz Inácio da Silva, leader at the time of the then recently founded Brazilian Workers’ Party (PT), and Fidel Castro, then First Secretary of the Communist Party of Cuba." https://www.transform-network.net/en/publications/yearbook/overview/article/journal-132013/sao-paulo-forum-the-experience-of-a-united-left-and-a-changed-latin-america/
8. "Senator Bernie Sanders, the former US presidential candidate and Yanis Varoufakis, co-founder of DiEM25, are today calling on progressives worldwide to form an international movement to combat the rise of authoritarianism represented by Donald Trump." https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/bernie-sanders-and-yanis-varoufakis-call-on-progressives-to-unite-against-trump-s-nation/
9. Is this sedition? Betrayal of Sanders' oath of office? How can a Senator in the U.S. Congress openly recruit foreign leaders and activists to fight against his own country and its well being?
Sanders was elected by Vermont, not by Caracas. #VoteSanders
Tip: mention @twtextapp on a Twitter thread with the keyword “unroll” to get a link to it.