1) While reading through the released transcripts, I remembered the beginning of this Spygate Coup -it seems like so long ago. It was during the Marc Elias Interview-Partner in Law Firm Perkin’s Coie, that I recalled. #Spygate #QAnon #ObamaKnew https://docs.house.gov/meetings/IG/IG00/CPRT-116-IG00-D041.pdf
2) The Fusion GPS “Opposition Research” started in 2015 on the Republican Side. A “wealthy” Republican hired Fusion GPS. The wealthy Republican mentioned in Elias interview, was a Rubio supporter. Once Liddle Marco was out of the race, the work with Fusion ended.
3) What rich Republican donor’s supported Marco Rubio? There were several, but the one that caught my eye was Paul Singer. https://www.cnbc.com/2015/12/10/marco-rubio-the-top-gop-choice-among-rich-cnbc-survey.html
4) Paul Singer is also the biggest investor in the Washington Free Beacon. He was a very vocal opponent of then-candidate Trump. The Washington Free Beacon first hired Fusion GPS to dig up dirt on President Trump. https://www.politico.com/story/2017/10/27/trump-russia-washington-free-beacon-fusion-gps-244265
5) “In October 2015, Fusion GPS was contracted by conservative political website The Washington Free Beacon to provide general opposition research on Trump and other Republican presidential candidates.”
6) “In April 2016, an attorney for Hillary Clinton's campaign and the DNC separately hired Fusion GPS to investigate Trump, while The Free Beacon stopped its backing in May 2016. In June 2016, Fusion GPS subcontracted Steele's firm to compile the dossier.”
7) I think it’s very evident there was collaboration for the creation of the Fake Dossier on both sides of the isle. That’s how (((they))) operate. The DS operates as one entity-and exists on both sides of the isle. They were terrified of a Trump win.
8) To understand what happened next, you must know that Paul Singer injected massive amounts of cash into Paul Ryans 2012 VP Run with Mitt Romney. You can tell Singer is a Rino, just by his policy positions. He made an investment, and came to collect. https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10000872396390444230504577615731345627296
9) According to reporting in 2018,
Christopher Steele, who compiled the Dossier in 2016 about Donald Trump’s connections to Russia before he became president, gave the report to Kinzinger and Jonathan Burks, Paul Ryan’s longtime chief of staff, after completed on Dec. 13, 2016.
10) In addition to Kinzinger and Burks, Steele also handed off the 17th and final report of his dossier, Report 166, to a longtime associate of Sen. John McCain and the top Russia expert on President Barack Obama’s National Security Council. https://www.rollcall.com/2018/12/20/paul-ryan-aide-rep-adam-kinzinger-received-steele-dossier-early-court-documents-show/
11) Which one leaked the Dossier to Buzzfeed? It makes so much sense why President Trump wouldn’t endorse either of them.
12) I believe in this Q Post #4153, the KNOWN person will be replaced by either Paul Singer or Paul Ryan. Both are in neck deep.
14) Paul Ryan didn’t continue on as Speaker of the House, and decided to forge a new career path. Buying time. He’s now joined the Board of Fox News Parent Company. https://www.cnbc.com/2019/03/19/former-house-speaker-paul-ryan-joins-board-of-fox-news-parent-company.html
16) As for Paul Singer, he has miraculously turned into a President Trump supporter. Or has he? Is he playing a role? Dancing puppet? Singer owns Elliot Management, the same company that recently wanted to replace Twitter’s Jack Dorsey. https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/28/elliot-managements-paul-singer-seeks-to-replace-twitter-ceo-jack-dorsey-source-says.html
17) A wolf in sheeps clothing. These traitors will not be forgotten about, even death will not provide an escape.
Tip: mention @twtextapp on a Twitter thread with the keyword “unroll” to get a link to it.