1. Folks...I told you yesterday I was informed of an arrest that was going down that was huge. Due to the safety of the people involved I withheld info. I told you it would vindicate MUCH of the work #QAnon
was doing. Well, the story has officially broke so...here you go folks!
2. "After five years on the run, one of Italy’s top cocaine dealers has been arrested in São Paulo along with his son.
Nicola Assisi, 61, a member of the Calabrian organised crime group ’Ndrangheta was arrested on Monday by Brazilian federal police..." https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2019/jul/08/italian-drug-dealer-ndrangheta-arrest-brazil
3. Also from that article: "A search of his properties uncovered two guns, 1kg of cocaine and millions of euros in cash. Authorities have not being able yet to count the money, but said that the stack of bills weighed over 20kg."
If those are 500 euro bills, 20kg = $10 MILLION!
4. They had the equivalent of up to $10 million US dollars in cash on them...on the run for 5 years!
"A study by the Demoskopika research institute in 2013 claimed the ’Ndrangheta made more money than Deutsche Bank and McDonald’s put together, with a turnover of €53bn (£44bn)."
5. Look at the activities wiki has listed for them. The territory they cover INCLUDES the United States. They're 6,000 members strong, coordinating every criminal enterprise you can think of. Every single one of these criminal activities are things #QAnon
is looking to expose.
5. There's a connection waiting to be revealed...
"Cardinal George Pell and his supporters were relieved that his appeal of his child sexual assault conviction was live-streamed on Wednesday.
The intense seven-hour courtroom argument was the first time the public...
6. ...has heard first-hand the flimsiness of the evidence against him.
Three judges of the Victorian Appeals Court are reviewing the jury’s verdict in which Cardinal Pell was convicted of sexually assaulting two choir boys after Sunday Mass..."
7. "I shared with my interlocutor my suspicion that Pell was set up to take him off the Vatican Bank case...
...“That’s interesting. You may not know it, but the ‘Ndrangheta is quite well established in Australia, especially in Victoria. That’s where the cardinal was charged.”
8. "The ‘Ndrangheta is the Calabrian mafia, and yes, they are well established in Australia. They control organized crime on Australia’s East Coast, and are said to have infiltrated every part of the Australian establishment."
That's all from those site https://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher/cardinal-pell-the-mafia/
9. Do you understand what all this means? First...members of Ndrangheta have been arrested. They are key players in the world trafficking/smuggling/money laundering/murder and kidnapping for hire. And...they have a controlling stake in Australia's #DeepState
10. So, where did we recently hear that the cabal is fleeing to and preparing for their eventual escape? Australia.
How does the Vatican tie into this? Apparently the pope's very own right hand man, cardinal Pell, had started an investigation to overthrow the Ndrangheta.
11. More from the American conservative:
"“He has named his G8 [council of cardinals] to overhaul the entire structure of the Vatican, including a review of the Vatican’s economic affairs and in particular, the IOR,” Gratteri says.
“For those with real economic power it...
12. ...is obvious this could be a huge disadvantage given that in the past we’ve had collusion at the highest level between church and Mafia, this exposes the pope.”
Months after this report, Cardinal George Pell was named by Francis to reform the IOR.
13. In 2014, Pell said his team found nearly two billion euros hidden away in various Vatican accounts, off the balance sheets....In April 2016, without consulting Pell, the Vatican Secretary of State suspends an external audit of Vatican finances.
14. The National Catholic Register quotes a..source as saying that officials are afraid of what the audit will find, and want to get rid of Pell. A year later, Pell was charged in Melbourne with sexual abuse. And that was the end of the Pell threat to the Vatican Bank insiders."
15. Do you see this? Is this suggesting that the charges brought against Pell were purposeful to put an end to the investigation into the mafia by defaming Pell's reputation? And, by letting go of the mafia, the Australian banks were safe in their criminal activities?
16. "George Pell was the No. 1 enemy of the ‘Ndrangheta in the Vatican...he meant business. Now George Pell sits in solitary confinement in a prison cell in Melbourne, convicted on pathetically shabby charges. The old guard in the Vatican won."
OLD GUARD! Do you this connection?
17. "...'Ndrangheta to become a leading player in the global cocaine trade...80% of the cocaine entering Europe today is brought in by Calabrian mobsters. "The 'Ndrangheta,"..."represents the globalisation of Italian organised crime." https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2006/jun/08/italy.johnhooper
18. We have an arrest of two key players who've been hiding for 5 years. Members of the largest organized crime mafia in the world. An organization whose net profits are higher than McDonald's every year and who has established one of the largest trafficking rings in the world.
19. They have infiltrated the Vatican and Australia's banking system. They're providing massive support to the "Old Guard". And, now they've been exposed!
There are more arrests being reported this weekend but THIS is the one I told you was taking place.
Criminals are scared!
has brought hope to the world that if we stand together, we can defeat these criminals! Now, pockets of evil are getting dismantled, shipping lines cut, trafficking enterprises brought down! #KeepTheFaith
God bless you all!
21. Let's not forget that nearly every major player in the US cabal has been setting up shop in Australia. Remember...Podesta went first, in New Zealand/Australia the day of the Christchurch mosque shooting.
22. I realize many articles say these two were arrested Monday...meaning my statement would've been off. They're 8-12 hrs ahead of Brazil on average. Here's a site from Brazil, PROVING the arrests were completed Sunday. Look at the time/Date stamp: https://www.oantagonista.com/brasil/nicola-assisi-o-fantasma-da-calabria-e-um-dos-presos-pela-pf/
Tip: mention @twtextapp on a Twitter thread with the keyword “unroll” to get a link to it.