1.A couple of things I have come to learn from being old enough to have lived through several crises and having studies many others ... 2. The first is that
1. Been thinking a lot about the argument that we should leave pandemic "planning" to medical professionals, epidemiologists & public health experts. Everyone else, all of us actually, should stay
1. Interesting how many vocal people seem to divide into two polarized camps on the Coronavirus Crisis. 2. There is the "lockdown everything" camp. The folks who send pictures of
1. This is a really good thread on remote work (via @DKThomp). My hunch is like many things remote work will divide by cohort ...https://twitter.com/sytses/status/1264341436138270720 2. The trend will sort
1. A quick thread on DON'Ts: For the most part cities & local communities are doing a good job of encouraging people to stay at home & do physical distancing.
1. Let's say colleges and universities can't reopen in the fall, because of fits & starts of the virus or fear of second wave. We need to plan now to