1. Senator David Perdue (@sendavidperdue) has been caught brazenly lying about how he managed his stock portfolio.Here are the FACTS. 2. Perdue has said categorically that he had NO INPUT
1. There has been a massive failure in CORPORATE leadership during the pandemicMajor retailers are seeing record profits this yearBut frontline workers who are putting their lives on the line
1. Four hours after I tweeted this, the Trump campaign issued a statement saying that Sydney Powell, who made these comments about Loeffler, is "practicing law on her own" and
IMPORTANTTrump's legal team is now asserting that DOUG COLLINS, not KELLY LOEFFLER would be participating in the January 5 runoff if Brian Kemp hadn't rigged the voting machines.Does LOEFFLER agree?
1. This thread is going to be the entirety of the intro to Judge Brann's dismissal of the Trump campaign's federal lawsuit in Pennsylvania. It lays everything out beautifully. 2.
1. If you read the news, you might be under the impression that the GOP has retained control of the SenateTHAT IS NOT TRUEControl will be decided by two run-off
1. There is no "media blackout" of the Hunter Biden story, his alleged laptop or Tony Bobulinski. The problem is the story makes absolutely no sense.Follow along if interested. 2.
1. @Amazon donated $41,533.71 to the nation's leading source of vaccine misinformation, the National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC), according to documents obtained exclusively by Popular Informationhttps://popular.info/p/amazon-dona
1. In March @BankofAmerica, with some fanfare, announced a modest increase in pay for employees who couldn't work from home ($200 every 2 weeks)CNBC reported that it would be in
1. The campaign of Madison Cawthorn, a Republican nominee for Congress and rising GOP star, attacked a journalist for once working for a "non-white man."Cawthorn didn't apologize; blamed a "syntax
1. A few thoughts about Tony Bobulinski, Trump's guest at the debate tonight.According to Trump, Bobulinski has dirt on Biden that's disqualifying.What's really going on?Follow along if interested. 2. In
1. Senator David Perdue (R-GA) attacked Kamala Harris with a racist trope and then refused to apologize.Who is backing his campaign?A bunch of corporations that claim to be committed to